We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

I Want My Pussy Eaten

Is anyone out there whos still interested in eating pussy?

I love to have my pussy eaten, and am curious about eating pussy for a woman. I love to be fucked by a man, but I do want to experience a woman. I want to taste her. I want her to eat me up. I just want the experience.

But, Men! Oh my God! What you do to me! Im longing for it! Tongues on my clit. Fingers in my pussy. Where are you? Im losing my mind.

This topic was edited
RE:I Want My Pussy Eaten

I would be interested in helping you out with your request. I love eating pussy.

This post was edited
RE:I Want My Pussy Eaten

Wow, ich wrde dir gerne helfen und deine Muschi ausgiebig lecken und verwhnen! Melde dich gerne bei mir

This post was edited
RE:I Want My Pussy Eaten

Hallo, ich wrde dir sehr gerne helfen und deine Muschi ausgiebig lecken und verwhnen! Melde dich gerne bei mir

This post was edited
RE:I Want My Pussy Eaten

I would LOVE to eat your pussy! Get you to cum many times that ways, and then finish you off with my cock in you!

This post was edited
RE:I Want My Pussy Eaten

Women like you make the world great and I'd be happy to help you!! Eating pussy is my absolute favorite thing to do

This post was edited
RE:I Want My Pussy Eaten

I am actually close enough to be eating your pussy by tomorrow! I am told that I am exceedingly good at it. Let me hear from you.

This post was edited