Cut guy for uncut

uncut men are my favorite. I love and admire all cock but greatly prefer the ones with intact foreskin and the more foreskin the better, I think!

it probably goes back to seeing my dad's uncut cock when I was a kid and admiring the difference. I wish he had left me uncut, but I wonder if he had would I still love uncut cock as much as I do now?! hehe

This topic was edited
RE:Cut guy for uncut

Hey!!.. Im uncut with a long foreskin if I lived closer you could have enjoyed mine!!

This post was edited

Like you, I am cut but always admired the uncut cock of my dad and older brother. I just think uncut cocks smell and taste better than cut ones

This post was edited

I love playing with an uncut cock pulling back the foreskin and licking and sucking it to orgasm

This post was edited

I'm cut, I have touched a friends uncut cock, but it was soft. I would like to jerk off one and see how it feels as I stroke it and make it cum.

This post was edited

Im uncut but always admired the look of a cut penis. But the feeling when exposing my ( or another) uncut cock is a lovely feeling. Ive certainly grown to enjoy them.

This post was edited

I totally agree. I love the look and feel of a man's penis and I love a man that has his foreskin and his penis head is lightly popping out. I think that is so sexy.

This post was edited