Nude Roaming

I love roaming nude in public but seems the only place I can do it is Nude beaches or resorts. Too bad the general public and society laws don't allow it.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Roaming

I agree if public nudity was legal everywhere i'd walk out the door and go down to the convenience store just because I could , it's 10:45 pm. in the morning i'd go to the bank than shopping nude.

This post was edited

OMG wouldn't that be awesome!? I would love to work nude! Wander the grocery store naked. Walk the streets without clothes. Heaven!

This post was edited

I love roaming nude in public but seems the only place I can do it is Nude beaches or resorts. Too bad the general public and society laws don't allow it.
Have you ever done the World Naked Bike Ride in Toronto, Buffalo or Montreal? Depending on where in Ontario you are all should be within a less than 5 hour drive. A perfect opportunity to be nude in public with very little risk of arrest.

This post was edited

I would love to live in a nude community! Wish the US was more open-minded about people being nude around others.

This post was edited

I've always fantasised about public nudity everywhere, without any negative emotiin attached to it. It would be so nice to have it in reality....

This post was edited

Ive always loved roaming around nude. I first discovered it at boarding school in a small town. When everyone was asleep Id creep out of the dorm, strip off and wander around the boarding house naked. I always found it so exciting. One day I plucked up the courage to go outside. I left my pyjamas in a heap by a fire door and slipped outside. Then hopped over a wall and spend ages just wandering naked around the town at night. It was a huge thrill, walking around avoiding cars and hiding when I heard anyone. Ive done it frequently ever since whenever Im staying somewhere quiet.

This post was edited