truck sex

met a friend at camp today I hadn't seen in a while last time he bent me over the pool table during a rain storm and filled my hole buts been awhile. today it was so hot but he made it known that he wanted fun and invited me to his truck after we showered off , I would have done him in the shower but he said his ac works great. we got in his truck bare-assed and talked a bit while the ac blasted than I got on my knees on the passenger floor board as he stretched across the seat. it took a few minutes of stroking and licking his cock head to grow super hard , he claimed 7 inches and I had no doubt big and thick. I don't think I sucked and licked his cock over 10 minutes but by the moaning he was so close I wanted to see if I could deepthroat all of his cock , I usually can master 6 inches but he was thick . as I was going down on him he pushed up mm all 7 inches filled my mouth i'm surprised I didn't gag , I did pull back and he lowered back on his butt . he hairly and has a nice sac I played with as I slide my lips slowly up and down his thick cock covered in my slobber waiting for his load . I put my left hand on his inner thigh rubbing his balls and his cum shot into my mouth I know I jumped a little . so thick and a mouthful as I swallowed. the ac was blowing hard on my neck and back as I reach down and felt my cock it was leaking . he moaned how good he felt but I wasn't done licking him and I wanted to teabag his sack so I pulled his left leg off the seat lifted his wet cock with my thumb and took his sac into my mouth . they were good size so little swishing but managed to teeth them . a little more play and he said my turn as I rose we had a audience just to other guys peering in I smiled and waved . now my cock was the toy i'm far smaller and smooth , he licked my cock head and said mm I said I leaked a little . he did little licking deepthroating me and I put my right leg up on the top of the seat so my new friend outside had a better view of my cock and balls I started playing with my nipples . didn't take to long and my cum flowed into his mouth and I was about drained. my friend hadn't realized we had a audience till he got up and sat next to me , me: should we invite them in ? I rolled the passenger window down and said next ! they looked for a minute looked at each other and said sure. I agree to climb in the back seat with the younger one -24 and my friend took the older guy 30 ? something . been a while since a 20 something also a smoothie he propped up on reafrdriver side and even though a big ford 4 Dr still not roomy in back as in front. I was half on the floor and half in the seat as he stretched out , his smooth cock was already hard and his tight balls looked yummy as I ran my tongue around his head I could already taste the pre cum . I licked his shaft for a bit running my tongue on his tight balls they were so smooth . not as big as my friend he was easy to deepthroat and unlike us had not showered so I could smell and taste the sweat . I felt like a old gymnist in the backseat beyond uncomfortable but his cock tasted so good. my friend as his cock friend must have finished as they were now watching us in the back. his breathing got deeper I squeezed his tight sac and sped up sucking him till I felt his load was harder than my friend load . I wish I could cum like that again any ways I finished licking his cock clean and managed to get up next to him in the seat . some tonguing followed and than we exchanged names , who doesn't enjoy sucking someone you don't know . any way I needed something to drink and to get back in the pool.

This topic was edited
RE:truck sex

I just got so hard reading this!!

This post was edited

Oh yes, A HOT story for sure. Got my rocks off-mmmm
Bill

This post was edited

Awesome time!

This post was edited

My cock was so hard reading this I beat my throbbing dick so bad shot my load and covered my fist with cum sucked every bit of my spunk soaked fingers.

This post was edited