Long time delivery driver

Ive worked for one of the leading delivery companies for over 20 years and have never had anyone come to the door completely nude. Bikinis, towels, lingerie, yes. lol but never nude. In fact Ive only heard of a few times where other drivers have experienced this and it was maybe a nip slip or a quick towel opening but nobody has ever experienced someone answering the door nude. lol. Just my experience.

This topic was edited
RE:Long time delivery driver

Naked greetings! I'm very surprised you've not encountered naked people/nudist during the course of your career. Every delivery person I know has many stories about encounters with naked people. As for myself, I have been answering the door naked for the 40 years. I have never experienced a negative reaction with anyone. Many guests and visitors are a bit nervous, especially in the beginning. Otherwise, my experiences have been positive. When I owned my home, I posted a nudist sign just above the doorbell. Most likely there were individuals whom read the sign and departed (their choice!). When a person did ring the doorbell, I knew they had had prior notice of my nudity and I never hesitated to answer the door. Now I live in a complex that doesn't allow signage of any kind. Therefore I'm more cautious, but I still answer the door naked. In fact, just answered the door naked Monday for a grocery delivery. My profile on the delivery website indicates I'm nudist, but that is never a 100% assurance the delivery person has read this notice. Fortunately, I've never had an issue with grocery. Although the delivery staff is primarily male, females have delivered to home as well.

Good luck with eventually delivering to a nudist!!!!

Marc

This post was edited

I love opening the door nude and done it a good few times -- milkman, paper man, grocery delivery man,Of the dozens of times, only ever had one complaint

This post was edited

I love opening the door nude and done it a good few times -- milkman, paper man, grocery delivery man,Of the dozens of times, only ever had one complaint

I think the best approach would be to make the situation appear accidental. A woman coworker once told me about how she was sunbathing topless in her backyard when the mailman happened to walk around the building to deliver a package and he happened to catch her. She said that she was very embarrassed. Even though my wife enjoys social nudism, she would never deliberately answer the door nude for a delivery man. There were times when she wasn't wearing very much, but not completely nude. We have a UPS guy who has been delivering to us for years. It wouldn't hurt any for her to be more revealing with him as I know he wouldn't get her in trouble.

This post was edited

not a at the door story but back in the day I was at camp during middle of the week - my favorite time as usually just a few other nudist , I thought of it as my private Eden. so this particular weekday I was by myself sunning and enjoying the pool when I heard a truck struggling up the hill , a few minutes later the fed ex driver a pretty lady appears inside the pool area so I get up and walk over to her. she didn't seem shock and no I didn't coverup as I'm sure she been there before . I told her the owner was up at his residence and off she went I suspect she enjoyed making deliveries at the nudist camp. well next day i'm back and again :) no one but me :) after a while I hear a vehicle struggling up the hill and beep beep this time . well guess I'm in charge so I go to investigate and my fed ex gal back with another delivery , I think I asked if this was her favorite place to deliver to but can't remember her response but she had a pretty smile . this day she was in shorts and pretty much begged me to just sign for the two boxes so I did along with inviting her for a swim. I do remember her hesitation as thinking why not but had to many stops. I wonder about others the USPS , UPS and now Amazon. sadly my favorite camp - Bell Acres changed hands several times and now is a textile campground. the camp I visit now office is at the entrance so no more beep beep . as for home deliveries it don't matter USPS , UPS, Fed ex or Amazon they toss and off before I can even get to the door lol . I did have one recent distant encounter as I'm always nude when home and I have a motion detector if someone approaches , one day it chirped and by time I got up and opened door whomever was gone but a package was on the porch. well my neighbors were at work one house vacant so I stepped out and got my package only to realize my Amazon driver was in a car and still sitting there than slowly driving off lol.

This post was edited

not a at the door story but back in the day I was at camp during middle of the week - my favorite time as usually just a few other nudist , I thought of it as my private Eden. so this particular weekday I was by myself sunning and enjoying the pool when I heard a truck struggling up the hill , a few minutes later the fed ex driver a pretty lady appears inside the pool area so I get up and walk over to her. she didn't seem shock and no I didn't coverup as I'm sure she been there before ..

That is a fun story. I'm sure you enjoyed being nude in front of that pretty lady Fed Ex driver. It would have been even better if you had a hard-on. At the nudist camp that my wife and I used to go to, there were occasions when a delivery driver might be on the club grounds. For example, a driver would need to deliver fresh water for the showers. That didn't bother my wife any as she might even go up to chat with them while still completely naked. It was a thrill for me when she did that. I'm sure that the person didn't mind seeing my lovely wife with no clothes on.

This post was edited