Love to show

The reciprocant must be a willing participant of course.
I have an older neighbour. She loves to invite me over for company and a nude swim. She also likes to play along during my Saturday morning lay in and play.
I like to send i picture tease showing and she likes banter and the view it seems. I know she tells her family and friends of our arrangement and some think off beat friendship but do I care ? It adds to the the eroticism (wink)

This topic was edited
RE:Love to show

The reciprocant must be a willing participant of course.

That's the cool thing about social nudity at a resort.
Not everyone there enjoys socializing up-close; but it's always quite a bit of fun hanging out with those that do. Sitting across from each other, for example on the top ledge of the hot-tub, legs comfortably open in front of one another without any inhibitions about it. Because it's reciprocal, no one is being shy about it. "I know that you can see my penis dangling above the water, and you know I can see your vulva right across from me." Mutual consent to be "looked at" is implied; but should be innocuous, unless you know for a fact the other person doesn't mind.

I've had a few interactions over the years where I saw someone looking at my penis while interacting with me, and I non-verbally gave my consent to being looked at. I almost all cases they responded by adopting a more "exposed" posture in front of me. Mutual exposure is a beautiful thing!

This post was edited