Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

watching

There is nothing hotter than being watched while masturbating, knowing that some is getting off, while you are getting off is totally ho

This topic was edited
RE:watching

YES!

This post was edited
RE:watching

YES!

This post was edited
RE:watching

I agree seeing another guy erect and playing makes it feel better for you if you are doing the same

This post was edited
RE:watching

Agreed wholeheartedly

This post was edited
RE:watching

that is certainly my experience

This post was edited
RE:watching

always gets me wanking

This post was edited
RE:watching

yep , just love being watched or watching ,, just so hot

This post was edited
RE:watching

I dearly love watching and even more so being watched. I am an exhibitionist whore!!

This post was edited
RE:watching

@stiffjim - great cum shot of you, in the outdoors. wish I could get naked outside where I am.

This post was edited