RE:Cum swallowing

I experimented with tasting my own when I was young by throwing my legs over my head so I would shoot in my mouth. It really didn't grab me so I didn't make it a habit. Sometimes I'll swipe a fingerful now when I jerk off. But when I'm giving a blow job I really like to have a guy shoot in my mouth. I like the surprise taste if it's a new partner (sometimes nice, always interesting). But mainly I love the feeling of that orgasm deposited into my mouth. Besides the taste, it's experiencing the volume, the power of shooting vs oozing, the twiching penis. it's always great.yes! This! Beautifully put. I started swallowing my own when I was 14 by throwing my legs up and over and shooting into my own mouth. I was youngband lean and more flexible and could get the head in my mouth. That first time it was interesting, unusual. exciting and not unpleasant. Still I only did it occasionally. It was many years before I sucked another man off but it was an amazing experience and a big part of it was his cum. He shot a huge amount in my throat. It really flooded my mouth and it was quite bitter, very unlike my own. Bit the taste didn't matter. The volume, the texture, the experience of having another man's erection in my mouth was incredible.

This post was edited

It was many years before I sucked another man off but it was an amazing experience and a big part of it was his cum. He shot a huge amount in my throat. It really flooded my mouth and it was quite bitter, very unlike my own. Bit the taste didn't matter. The volume, the texture, the experience of having another man's erection in my mouth was incredible.

Having enjoyed the taste and erotic experience of my gf sharing my cum it was clearly time to taste another mans. It was later in life for me too but the experience of having another guys erection and cum in my mouth is as you say, incredible.

This post was edited

My now ex and I had a very active sec life. She would cum multiple multiple times. After a good fucking session she was still wanting to cum again and asked me to eat her pussy after I filled her up with a full load and also coated the outside. I slid down and went to work being careful to only lick her clit... after she started getting really hot, she moved my head where she wanted it and said stick your tongue up inside my pussy, lick me all over.... it was hot bring given instruction so I licked up inside her and all over!!! She came 10 times as I cleaned her pussy!

This post was edited

Thats so relatable. I love the feel of the vein throbbing while feeling the projectile of the load hitting my throat and some of it hitting my taste buds.

This post was edited

I did it first when I was a teen just out of curiosity and do it regularly nowadays when I jerk off when alone. Have also been swallowing cum from other guys when I suck them off. It's all good though once in awhile swallow some really funky, strong tasting cum or super thick tesxture. It's the experience doing it and knowing that you're pleasing someone else that counts. Same when eating out women's pussies.

This post was edited