We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Weymouth cock lover

Certainly an admirer and very envious of those who can

This topic was edited
RE:Weymouth cock lover

I'm also an admirer and envious of any self-sucker. Love seeing a guy blow himself.

This post was edited
RE:Weymouth cock lover

I am really envious of guys that can suck themselves off, I have to make do with bending double and cumming in my mouth. (Still tastes wonderfully x)

This post was edited
RE:Weymouth cock lover

I am really envious of guys that can suck themselves off, I have to make do with bending double and cumming in my mouth. (Still tastes wonderfully x)

This post was edited
RE:Weymouth cock lover

Sad the other day I had a half hour to myself and thought about it. But I didnt, instead I just found a good massage video and shot every where. Lol I had a mess to clean up.

Years ago I had a whole day to myself and got into the chair upside down and tried to just cum on my face and even video it. But sometimes things dont work out. I guess I need a friend to help me !

This post was edited