Careful out there

This was on my FB group Monday. Just be careful out there!

This topic was edited
RE:Careful out there

Saw that on my facebook feed, I've been to that beach several times

This post was edited

Thanks well be on the lookout

This post was edited

Was that at Playalinda or Apollo Beach?

This post was edited

It was Canaveral Seashore, I don't think it was specific to Apollo. But was close enough.

This post was edited

Which parking lot were you (not the gator) parked?

This post was edited

We were at parking lot 5 at Apollo Beach. The 3 days we went we arrived around noon and twice we found a parking spot. The last day we had to wait about 5-10 minutes. All in all a great time we had and all the other nudists were very friendly as we chatted with quite a few of them. Beth

This post was edited

Would love to see pictures.

This post was edited

Wish we had some but this beach is very nice in that we dont have to worry about our pictures being taken. Everyone respects everyones privacy. I have taken a few in the past but they were from far away just enough to show its a nude beach but maintain privacy for those in the pics. Beth

This post was edited

Oh yeah, I know. I was mostly saying I'd like to see some new ones of you. lol

This post was edited

wow crazy i've seen sharks at apollo even had a baby one i think a sand shark pass by my feet but never a gator yikes . as for parking at apollo they just need to make lot 4 area nude too. last time i was there 5 was full i parked at 4 i usually walk the beach in my bikini but stripped nude put my clothes in my beach bag and walked south never encountered anyone till i came to the boardwalk where the gawkers stand.

This post was edited