RE:Front, Back, Bulge and Perineum.

Another Koala thong with a slight missile look.

This post was edited

Yellow Koala with an anatomical theme.I could probably wear it in the right location but assuming it's also where I could go nude, I'd likely have to put it back on eventually and that process takes quite a bit of intimate manipulation to optimise the look and I do try to avoid excessive intimate manipulation in public areas. Being coated in sea salt may also hamper dressing.

The look of these and your other thongs is greatly enhanced by how smooth you are! They look so good on a smooth shaved body...

This post was edited

Here are a few of mine for comparison... I have a few of the brightly coloured CaseyKevin thongs, of which I'm a big fan. Also a couple of JOK thongs which are of similar style with a pouch front that is comfy and - I think - looks good... and a narrow string back. Finally my little black pouch - can't remember where I got that one, but again I like the way it looks and feels... surprisingly comfy!

This post was edited

Looking good, Simon.

As for hair management, I don't shave but pluck the pubes (leaving only the shortest finest hairs) and trim the rest of the body. It lowers the volume of hair while not presenting as totally shaved and means no matter how small my suit is, the hair coverage is consistent to the edge of the suit. Not too much effort to maintain and I'm happy with the look.

This post was edited

As for hair management, I don't shave but pluck the pubes (leaving only the shortest finest hairs) and trim the rest of the body. It lowers the volume of hair while not presenting as totally shaved and means no matter how small my suit is, the hair coverage is consistent to the edge of the suit. Not too much effort to maintain and I'm happy with the look.I'm lucky enough to have naturally hairy belly and legs so that pubes showing around a minimal suit do not signify.

This post was edited

Here are a few of mine for comparison... I have a few of the brightly coloured CaseyKevin thongs, of which I'm a big fan. Also a couple of JOK thongs which are of similar style with a pouch front that is comfy and - I think - looks good... and a narrow string back. Finally my little black pouch - can't remember where I got that one, but again I like the way it looks and feels... surprisingly comfy!

some of the pics didn't show - I've resized them, hopefully that will work better... second attempt!

This post was edited

As if a thong isn't daring enough, a small, shaped pouch completes the 'bare essentials' look when nude is not possible.

This post was edited