September

Anybody visit Apollo Beach yesterday to see the now postponed launch of Artemis I rocket in addition to seeing other nudists? Beth

This topic was edited
RE:September

I was there early sunrise to 10. Opened the end of 5 turn around but parking was full early and chaotic.
The beach, as always was great. Low ride and in the early light. Artimus 1 looms under the lights. Awesome.

Headed back today w the wife. Champagne mimosas and toes in the sand!

This post was edited

I was there early sunrise to 10. Opened the end of 5 turn around but parking was full early and chaotic.
The beach, as always was great. Low ride and in the early light. Artimus 1 looms under the lights. Awesome.

Headed back today w the wife. Champagne mimosas and toes in the sand!

This post was edited

I was also there very early in the morning until mid-afternoon. I was one of the lucky few who was able to park at Lot 5, as there was a long line at the entrance of the gate. It was my second time at Apollo Beach, and I drove there hoping to see a good view of the launch. I figured at least if they scrubbed it, I could at least then enjoy the rest of the day nude. There was a good-sized crowd on the beach, but the park closed off part of it so that you couldn't go too far down towards the back country. I look forward to trying to go back again sometime in the future!

This post was edited