Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Love The Thought of Being Stripped and Ripped or Doing Another Guy

Love the feeling of a guy ripping my clothes off - have done it with friends (pre planning) and acted out a scene where my clothing has been slowly or quickly ripped and torn off - buttons flying or slowly ripping a pocket off to expose a nipple and having it played with before the rest of the shirt goes.
I have also been in the other position - once had a friend act out a scene that I caught him in my building's locker room trying to break into a locker - I grabbed him and with some rope tied his arms up onto the locker and then to teach him a lesson I tore his clothes off of him. - It was fucking hott!

This topic was edited
RE:Love The Thought of Being Stripped and Ripped or Doing Another Guy

It's magic, feeling my clothes falling off as they are ripped apart. It's even better if I'm tied up.

This post was edited