Hi all horny guys here

It's summer, tell us about your sex adventures, alone or with partner, straight or gay, jerking or fucking, sucking or licking - or all together!

If you believe your story is too perv - give it a try!

And - we want a lot more media. Guys let's see your cock and ladies, give us the pussy - or both together !

This topic was edited
RE:Hi all horny guys here

Driving across Illinois on Saturday afternoon I stopped a rest area on 8o about 3 pm. The place was busy with cars and trucks and people. I went into the mens room and there was one man standing at a bank of four urinals. The handicap all the way to the right and he was using the one all the way to the left. I stepped up to urinal next to the handicap leaving on empty urinal between us. I had noticed his was tanned, a fresh haircut. A crisp white T-shirt, bright neon green shorts and clean white athletic shoes. Nice I thought . I was pissing and then realized he was still there (I assume he would be done.) I finished and gave a shake or two and stepped back. I then realized he was checking my dick out. He then looked up and saw me looking at him and gave me a big grin. I winked at him and gave another shake. I then looked at his dick and it seemed he was happy to see me!

I went over and washed my hands and stepped over to the back of the restroom to the blow driver. He left the urinal with a huge bulge stuffed in his green shorts and stepped into the handicap stall near me.

I was pretty horned up by now and was surprised as I wasnt even looking for any fun! I closed the door to the stall and he started rubbing my crotch. Within a few seconds both our dicks where free and we were jerking each other. He bent over started sucking me. His lips were like velvet. His shorts were down to his knees and his ass exposed so I started rubbing it. As I approached his hole I could feel lube. I immediately wanted to plow this guy - during the day at a rest area!! My heart was pumping. He moaned as I slid a finger in his prepared hole.

He turned around and leaned against the back wall of the stall. I put the glistening head of my swollen dick against is rosebud and slid it in. It was tight but be pushed against me wanting it and. Gave it to him with one deep movement. We were joined in an instant. I then began to pump. The walls were low and I could hear someone at the urinal but we were safe in the back of the stall.

In this setting I wasnt going to last long. I leaned close and asked him where? He grinned in whispered in me!!

With gladness I dumped my fresh hot load deep in my stranger friend.

This post was edited

Great tale and perfect story to
Jerk my dick over!

This post was edited

Damn! Your story made me hard and dripping and got my ass quivering

This post was edited

I want a body on body oiled up massage. Muscled smooth tattoos guy is my fantasy. Starts wearing black speedo, massage as normal, he gives me glimpse of his hardening cock through the tight fabric, brushing my face close. He removes my towel and sits astride my arse. His hands oil my cheeks and I feel
It trickles down the crack of my arse. His finger moves to bring it back and gently brushes my hole which is already twitching with every touch. down and massages my back with his muscled chest. He stands up and I know hes removed his Speedo. I so want to turn and look but Ill get the chance. Sitting back across the top of my thighs now I feel his dick brush my as cheeks lightly. Hes only using one hand. I just know how other is stroking his own cock, or hoping it is. He starts massaging my butt cheeks and spreading them more
And more. After a bit I feel more oil hit my back all
The way down to my ass and in between, this time I feel a firm finger oil my twitching hole. God I want to feel the cock that he so beautifully displays on his site. I wanked over it for months. So we both knew what I wanted from the start. It made it more relaxed actually.So his finger is just poking at my twitching hole. Then he pushes it not more. I let out a moan of pure pleasure as I tighten round his finger. Thats gona need some attention, get the muscle a bit more relaxed, ok? Its more than ok yeah I def need that I I feel his body lower down on my back, hard tanned muscle firmly ontop of me. We both have plenty oil which is warmed and he starts to glide up my back, thats when I feel his hardness sliding along my spine, oh god Im in pure heaven. Only then do I really take note as he turns my head. I hadnt notice a huge mirror alongside , I I can see him moving his glistening body on top of me. His perfect ass solid and Im imagining tasting it and fingering it, My cock, pinned down under me is aching pushed down on the table.
Then I feel his dick between brush slowly down between my ass crack. I couldnt help raising my ass up a bit , He continued to work his body up and down, his hard cock feeling firmer each time.
Then he stood up and askss me to turn Over onto my back. He stood next to me at my waist and I saw him full on. His ripped body, hard abs and solid pecs, covered in oils and sweat. My own cock was hard as ever as I saw his amazing dick, 8 and half inches, thick and glistening in oil. He took my hand and moved it toward him. I ran my fingers along the veiny shaft and over its head which I saw was leaking precum. I rubbed my fingers over it then tasted it. His hand was slowly stroking my cock at the same time and he had two fingers down in between my legs, teasing my ass.

Then he moves closer to my face, his dick was just in h or so from my mouth. He moved closer And his cock brushed my lips. He tasted so good as I took him more into my mouth. He has his fingers deeper in me now. Then wing firmer he thrust his dick deeper, fucking my mouth, gagging my throat, but I took it. I reached round with my hand , on his hard ass cheek. My head was spinning, it was everything Id hoped.but there was still plenty time till the end the session..

This post was edited

Oh my god. Im rubbing my smooth cock and wishing for an oil massage!

This post was edited

Was tracking last week in a nation park full of waterfalls and little rivers, took off from the main trail and founf myself a nice pool and a little waterfall. Took my shorts off and enjoyed the magic of this private spot. As I was sitting on a rock smoking a joint I heard some movement in the bushes and a minute later a local guy appeared right next to me. I looked at him as he was watching my balls ...he asked if it's ok he'll stay there and I replied there was no problem with that. With a big smile he took his clothes off, he had no underwear and as he took down his bermuda, a monster cock jumped free, half erected right in front of me, he touched it and played with his huge balls, leaving me breathless...he jumped into the water and I followed him...freezing cold...went out and lay on the rock. When he came out his cock was fully erect , must have been like 25cm...huge and wide, vainy like an arm, hard and erected upwards with a great head.
He then came to sit near me and in a moment we were huging passionately, his strong huge cock found it's way to my mouth, what a chalange...I like to deepthroat monster cock and he enjoyed it a lot, he held my head and fucked my face sensually but firmly, once in a while leaving his cock deep in my throat and securing my head firmly, my nose in his bush, his balls all over my chin and throat. After he shot his load, it felt like straight to my lungs, he turned me, licked my man cunt like mad and penetrated at once...God...it was huge! He fucked me for about an hour, his cock just getting stronger, harder and wilder, my hole was on fire...he came inside me, sticking his cock deeper and deeper, I reached heaven...
As we lay exhausted on the rocks, he still erected, another guy appeared from the bushes. Looking at the guy's erection, he took his shorts off , showing us his, as big as the one near me....I'll leave it to your imagination what these two did with me...

This post was edited

Was tracking last week in a nation park full of waterfalls and little rivers, took off from the main trail and founf myself a nice pool and a little waterfall. Took my shorts off and enjoyed the magic of this private spot. As I was sitting on a rock smoking a joint I heard some movement in the bushes and a minute later a local guy appeared right next to me. I looked at him as he was watching my balls ...he asked if it's ok he'll stay there and I replied there was no problem with that. With a big smile he took his clothes off, he had no underwear and as he took down his bermuda, a monster cock jumped free, half erected right in front of me, he touched it and played with his huge balls, leaving me breathless...he jumped into the water and I followed him...freezing cold...went out and lay on the rock. When he came out his cock was fully erect , must have been like 25cm...huge and wide, vainy like an arm, hard and erected upwards with a great head.He then came to sit near me and in a moment we were huging passionately, his strong huge cock found it's way to my mouth, what a chalange...I like to deepthroat monster cock and he enjoyed it a lot, he held my head and fucked my face sensually but firmly, once in a while leaving his cock deep in my throat and securing my head firmly, my nose in his bush, his balls all over my chin and throat. After he shot his load, it felt like straight to my lungs, he turned me, licked my man cunt like mad and penetrated at once...God...it was huge! He fucked me for about an hour, his cock just getting stronger, harder and wilder, my hole was on fire...he came inside me, sticking his cock deeper and deeper, I reached heaven...As we lay exhausted on the rocks, he still erected, another guy appeared from the bushes. Looking at the guy's erection, he took his shorts off , showing us his, as big as the one near me....I'll leave it to your imagination what these two did with me...
Nooooooo you need to tell
Ya every detail! My cock is hard from your story .

This post was edited