RE:Love Showing the wife

Ah, yes. Change room curtains can be fraught with dangers. Or opportunities, depending on one's perspective!

I think there's actually have a law where I live that every change room in a store that sells cossies has to have a sign saying underwear must be left on swimwear. Presumably to allay hygiene concerns. It did change the dynamic a little when playing the curtain game, since you weren't meant to be totally naked.

All history now, most of my collection was purchased online in styles I don't see stores.

This post was edited
RE:Love Showing the wife

By playfulcouple2022:

I am like you in that I too consider myself to be more of a "soft candaulist".

I think I'm in the same category, even through my wife is a confirmed textile. She's already looked after herself in the time I've known her and she still looks mighty fine in her 50s. Ever since I've known her I've always tried to encourage her to wear less-conservative swimwear with varying success. I've always loved the idea of having the most eye-catching girl on the beach, or at least being a contender. (For myself I usually try to do the same in my suit selection, even if the bod doesn't quite measure up!) Unfortunately, she's getting more conservative now, even if she still looks great. For the last suit I bought her (with a gold-flecked royal blue fabric, classic triangle top and moderate Brazilian bottom) I was disappointed as she went with the larger size for the bottom rather than the chef's-kiss smaller option. It was the sine qua non to knock the look out of the park and I hate the larger bottom. I did secretly buy it also in the small size and may try a sneaky switcharoo before the southern-hemisphere summer starts in earnest.

This post was edited