Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Hey all members

Even if it is clearly said that private profiles will not be allowed in I do get requests from time to time and always message asking to have a profile picture. Mostly nothing happens.

I hope you all agree with me, we do want, at least to see one pic of the members, many are like me, love to "show off" and I do encourage all to post here, the juicier the "merrier".

So, please, add pics and topics. I'm sure many of you have stories to tell or perhaps fantacies. Also please continue asking friends here to join.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.