Did you chase the Bug?

Any other guys chase the bug trying to get pozzed? I did for years, thought at one point I was immune because I had taken over 500 loads up my hole going to poz gangbangs in Atlanta, but never seemed to take. Luckily I met a local guy with 8" that was toxic, and ready to poz anyone wanting it. I let him fuck me 6 times over a weekend and what do you know, tested poz. I was happy, I knew, or at least hoped, that one day i would be. Now, I go of meds occasionally to poz other guys that want it. So far have pozzed three guys who are happy as a lark they are poz.

This topic was edited
RE:Did you chase the Bug?

So fucking hot. Love hearing about guys wanting to convert.

This post was edited

Thanks and keep posting please, also ask friends here to join. Only remember, no private profiles without pics.

This post was edited

i've became poz with a older guy, he was 62, some weeks before i went to a gloryhole and have been fucked and fucking for hours, made some tests after and no poz as always. So with that guy he told me he was not taking his medicines so we've had a wild night with rough sex and every time i cummed inside him i could feel that it was the day i was about to get poz, and now my dream came true. Now i take my medicines but everytime someone asks to be converted i stop and give them this present as he made to me.

This post was edited

i've became poz with a older guy, he was 62, some weeks before i went to a gloryhole and have been fucked and fucking for hours, made some tests after and no poz as always. So with that guy he told me he was not taking his medicines so we've had a wild night with rough sex and every time i cummed inside him i could feel that it was the day i was about to get poz, and now my dream came true. Now i take my medicines but everytime someone asks to be converted i stop and give them this present as he made to me.

you can fuck me any time

This post was edited