NUDE WEEK OCT.30TH,THRU NOV. 7TH.

We will be at the beach everyday if the weather is good ..Looking to meet up with some other couples .. Also last two trips we have gone to the north side of lot 5 walk as it was high tide to have more beach. Is this become a more common thing with high tide at apollo beach...

This topic was edited
RE:NUDE WEEK OCT.30TH,THRU NOV. 7TH.

High tide is pretty bad right now. It is getting pretty close to the scrub. I was there yesterday and had to mo be my stuff back a couple of times. It didn't seem like one side was better than the other though.

This post was edited

Well that is why we had gone to the north side the last two times as it seem like more beach at highline and we were ok at high tide ..Thanks for the info have not even looked at the tides or moon for next week..

This post was edited

I was there one week ago and went to marker 27 as always. I had health issues last year and wasn't able to go. I was totally surprised how much beach was gone. Also there was no hard sand, it was all soft and spongy. I did notice leaving there were more people on the north side of the ramp than to the south. I'm thinking the hurricanes we had year before last washed sand in and covered our beach.

This post was edited

I think you are correct in that the storms have changed the amount of beach that is their now at high tide...

This post was edited

The dunes used to be head high to me and now I can step up in them. I noticed lot 4 was barracaded last week. Evidently they are doing work on the cat walk there.

This post was edited

Well i hope the work on lot 4 is finished by the time we get their this weekend, otherwise that will really be a shortage of parking...

This post was edited

Well i hope the work on lot 4 is finished by the time we get their this weekend, otherwise that will really be a shortage of parking...

This post was edited