Nude in the parking lot

I arrived early at Apollo yesterday and when parked I noticed a person waking not only to his vehicle but across the road nude to where he parked. This is strictly against park policies. Help save our c/o beaches, obey the park rules and regulations please.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude in the parking lot

I agree with this. Use common sense and wait to strip down until you get to the beach.

This post was edited

We saw this with a couple ,her partitially dressed and him totally nude ,carrying their stuff back to the car from the beach in the parking lot.. Also had two young ladies totally nude except for a towel around their necks walking back from the beach in the parking lot with their stuff. When they got to their vehicle a guy totally nude got out with a boner and they proceeded to play with his boner as they loaded their vehicle ... This was the last weekend in August..

This post was edited

Our kind of parking lot... although we fully agree with the need of using ones judgment and to protect nude beaches from closure.

This post was edited

My BF wore a mesh outfit, shorts and button down shirt with nothing under it one day. The next day there were only 2 cars in the lot aside from ours, and no one coming down the road because we were the last vehicle in. we got out naked, loaded our beach cart and walked to a spot on the beach, completely naked and no one showed up for a few minutes after we got out on the sand.

I understand the rules and bending them can cause issues, but if there were other people in the lot, we woukd have covered up.....BARELY, covered up, but b atleaat made an attempt.

This post was edited

Being like you two is fine no one was around and barely covered is better than nothing at all ..Even when the lot is full.. But totally nudity when the lot is full is pushing it and could make the authorities be more strict or take away the clothing optional beach we all enjoy..

This post was edited

Being past the gate that early in the morning, we had time to stop at a few of the lots and christen them with a few minutes of sex. Never had a single car pass us.

This post was edited

You were very early in the day indeed then...

This post was edited