Who loves to be naked in Public?

Maybe with intention of flashing or just nudism.

This topic was edited
RE:Who loves to be naked in Public?

I do, but only as long as those around me don't object.

This post was edited

There's nothing finer or more stimulating and arousing than being naked in public - and even more so if there are others around.

This post was edited

I do as long as those around me are OK with it.

This post was edited

I love public nudity. I am orally submissive and would love to provide oral pleasures in public too! Public party in my mouth! Cum one cum all!

This post was edited

I love being naked in public

This post was edited

One of my ambitions is to dance naked on stage and at the end invite anyone to join me nude
I have danced naked on stage with others, at the Up Your Alley fair. What fun!

This post was edited

Count me in!!

This post was edited

Absolutely... it feels really horny.. :-)

This post was edited

I absolutely love it, especially when people are taking pictures. That is why I love the World Naked Bike Rides. Riding a bike totally nude through city streets with thousands of people lining the route taking pics and video

This post was edited

I absolutely love it, especially when people are taking pictures. That is why I love the World Naked Bike Rides. Riding a bike totally nude through city streets with thousands of people lining the route taking pics and video
I have been on many of those rides and loved every minute, especially when I could ride close enough to the crowd to get HI-5's :-) . . . I have also enjoyed seeing myself in videos of those events posted online. ... Maybe I'll post some screen captures in my profile, sometime.

This post was edited