Incest growing up

I wonder if anyone else might have grown up in incest. You see I was raised by bisexual parents in a nudist commune. My Mother was a Satanic witch of sorts with her own coven. I was the offering to her coven. To begin Mother insisted that my father offer his cock to my baby mouth before I suck mom's tit for milk. So it began and never let up. I have no idea if I struck accord or if I should go on. Let me know.

This topic was edited
RE: 8 year old cousin

Years ago my little cousin when he was 8, spent a week with us at home. At night he would sleep in my room with me. One night I got very intrigued and pulled his pants down and caressed his cute little round ass. I wet my finger and fingered the boy a little and next thing was I was eating that hole right in. He woke up and I had to calm him down about all this being normal and is a way for us to get closer.I taught him how to suck cock and he got pretty good at it pretty quickly. I tried to get inside him but he was pretty tight. Next morning I woke up with him blowing me while we both were naked in bed together. I finished off by splashing on his face. That night I played around with his hole again and this time managed to get in somehow and we were doing it almost every night until he had to leave. Its a shame he had to relocate coz his dad got a job in another city but that week with him was bliss. We never saw each other since or spoke of it ever.

How old were you at that time?

This post was edited
Taboo

I find all of these posts very interesting and intriguing. No one indicates any kind of shame or trouble or misgivings for what happened to them. It sounds like such a victimless crime. Why do you suppose it is such a crime? Why do we hear so many stories of abuse and tortured lives because of this supposed abuse? Whats the difference between the experiences mention here and the ones we hear on the news?

This post was edited
RE:Taboo

i think the difference is the look. If you admit to having experienced something like that, the first reaction of everyone is: "OMG how bad" and if you also admit that you liked it: "OMG what's wrong with you .." so nobody talks about it.

But unfortunately "they" say that sex only takes place between 16 and 55 years of age, and that is wrong, so many people become victims out of ignorance because nobody has informed them or has spoken openly about it.

My conclusion: to speak more and more openly about everything, the bad, but also the beautiful!

This post was edited
RE:Taboo

I fully support this topic and lifestyle provided its mutual, and not forced.

PM me for more discussion.

Was involved with an aunt and 2 cousins.

This post was edited