I just got the confirmation...

Of course it is not really a surprise, but I must admit that I am a bit shaken by the news that I have HIV.
I knew that this day would come because over the years I have let many men cum inside me.
First it was in Cap d'Agde or in Maspalomas during the holidays, where I walk around naked in the dunes, looking for gays who will fuck me without condom. I love these places because I love to be naked, I like looking at and meeting other naked men for sex in the nature, and I enjoy to let them fuck me.
Year after year I have been taking a lot of pleasure, and now I feel like it has become an obsession. I always think about being naked outdoors and have men cum inside me.
At the beginning I was just doing it on holidays, but then I started to go to highway parkings, woods, and other places where gays are going, sometimes totally naked, and I ended up going there often and gave myself to many men.
I am not at all looking like a gay, not feminine, not masculine, just normal looking. But for some reason I love when men take their pleasure in my ass, like if they were taking a girl, and I love when they let themselves cum deep in me without asking.
When there is a group of men looking, I also like when others come and continue to fuck me with someone else's cum already inside.
The strange thing is that I love to give myself to men, but at the same time I never want more than that. I rarely speak with anyone I meet. When they try to be friend with me after they fucked me I feel unconfortable and leave.
I got STDs a few times but never dared to test myself for HIV, hoping that I would be lucky.
Finally I recently got Syphilis from someone and I did the HIV test. And, of course, the result was positive.
I guess that everybody who discovers that he has HIV must be shocked at first but that it disappears with time?
I like bareback so much, I don't think I could stop anyway...
I also know that after a while the virus becomes undetectable. Maybe by that time everything will be ok :)

This topic was edited
RE:I just got the confirmation...

More comments invited guys tell us all abut topics that's on your mind.

I was partly a safe fucker until I was pozzed back in 2014. After that, and on medication, thus no virus or infection I only fuck raw unless a guy insists using it and I really want the fuck! It did happen a couple of months ago, as you might understand, not often

This post was edited
RE:I just got the confirmation...

My second hookup was poz and didn't tell me. After finding out, I realized it was a turn on so I kept letting him breed me and got him to admit he was trying to infect me. It became obvious that that's what a large portion of the anonymous gay sex scene is, men trying to give HIV and bottoms trying to get it. Kinda hot really....

This post was edited