RE:Challenge !

Sorry Loopy for ripping up all your clothes. Do you have others? Now where were we Loopy, ggt and Chrispy? Just waking up to start a new day, four horny men together with morning woods.

This post was edited

The three of us decide to go out in the morning to buy some groceries and we leave you to sleep. On our way to the supermarket, we encounter two Thai boys who seem to be a little lost. They tell us that they just cant seem to find their hotel and we once we have taken we look at the brochure that one of them is carrying, we tell them that they are in the wrong place and it would take a while until the bus would show up so that they could reach their destination. They tell us that they are very tired and ask us if we know a place where they can rest for a bit. We give them the keys to your room and explain them the way to reach it. Once they arrived at the room, theyre surprised to see you naked. They both start getting aroused and start taking their clothes off. As one of them starts licking your feet, the other one reaches out to your cock ...

This post was edited

As I'm naked it's only right that they are naked too. I like my feet being licked but the one teasing my cock is so much more. I reach out and grab his. Very soon we are in a 69. Who will cum first, and is the other guy enjoying watching or will he join in?

This post was edited

Wow! I can only cum once at a time. Which of you will swallow my cum?

This post was edited

We start competing with each other to see who gets to lick the first drop of cum, something that you find very entertaining, but after a moment your order us to be quiet and you start to moan very loudly. Feeling that you are about to cum, the three of us stick out our tongues. Before you cum on our tongues and faces, you look at us and smile, calling us your slaves. You then cum and we resume to fighting each other to see who gets the biggest amount of cum.
After we have licked and sucked every little drop of cum, me and one of the Thai boys start grabbing our clothes because we fear that your friends will soon be arriving. You and the second Thai boy, go to the bathroom without us noticing it. After a couple of seconds we start hearing some mysterious noises and we approach the bathroom to see what is going on. We find you sucking the boys cock in a way that almost makes him cum, but before he does it, you tell him to stand and get in the shower. Knowing that me and the other boy are already quite turned on, you start fucking the boy in the shower ...

This post was edited

my wet dreams!

This post was edited

Me and the other guy start taking our clothes off because we want to feel the intense pleasure that the guy youre fucking is feeling. You tell us that we would have take turns and tells us that we have to decide who goes first. We talk for a few second and then the three of us agree that I should go first. You tell me that youre not feeling very comfortable in the shower and we go to the bathtub. Youre the first to get in and as your stroke your cock you order me to do the same. As I move closer towards you, stroking you, you grope and slap my ass. Once inside the tub, you start to finger me , looking at the Thai boys who are kissing and caressing each other.

This post was edited