We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
RE:How often do you Masturbate to Orgasm?
Frequently once in the morning (helps me wake up) and once at night (oddly helps me fall asleep!)
Been doing it for years, ugh, decades i just realized! It is best with others,
And all that said I do like to challenge myself to get blue balls.
This post was edited
RE:How often do you Masturbate to Orgasm?
I can usually masturbate to orgasm once a day when wife is out usually on cam but when wife goes swimming I watch porn. She usually goes out 3 times a week I love camming so if she is out a few hours then I take a pill for a proper erection. Since my prostate op I also splash per about lol which I use as lube.
This post was edited



