We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Nude kayaking or any boating.

I really enjoy the quiet and ease of paddling nude.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude kayaking or any boating.

One of my favorite memories of canoeing was nude in the Everglades. Wonder if I can arrange that again on my next trip.

This post was edited
RE:Nude kayaking or any boating.

Have to agree with the OP about the quiet and serenity of nude paddling. Also think the Everglades would be awesome in the nude.

I have been successful at finding local areas to paddle to but hoping to get over to the big thicket area in Texas come next spring.

This post was edited
RE:Nude kayaking or any boating.

So nice, although I generally have to get aboard my kayak with my swimsuit on and remove it once underway due to where I am. However, it's a nice feeling to also board or disembark nude!

This post was edited