I have to ask

Thank you for all the views and replies from my earlier post but I really do have to ask, is anyone using me for pleasure? I certainly hope so but will wait to see what you all say.

This topic was edited
RE:I have to ask

hell yes your body is amazing and that ass omg

This post was edited

hell yes your body is amazing and that ass omg

OMG I love hearing that.

This post was edited

I would like to use you for pleasure on cam.

This post was edited

Thank you for all the views and replies from my earlier post but I really do have to ask, is anyone using me for pleasure? I certainly hope so but will wait to see what you all say.

I would have thought that pleasuring oneself while looking at your photos would be a natural reaction

This post was edited

You have an amazing body , beautifully maintained at your age. Not to find pleasure by looking at you would be criminal :)

This post was edited

Thank you for all the views and replies from my earlier post but I really do have to ask, is anyone using me for pleasure? I certainly hope so but will wait to see what you all say.I would have thought that pleasuring oneself while looking at your photos would be a natural reaction

That is so hot I just love hearing that and I do hope most enjoy the pleasure.

This post was edited

You have an amazing body , beautifully maintained at your age. Not to find pleasure by looking at you would be criminal :)

So sweet and so nice of you to say, I do hope you enjoy my pictures I do so love knowing I am the reason for you to wank and orgasm thinking of me

This post was edited

Oh for sure your body is so hot and your smile so infectious that it makes my cock jump to attention a d needs to be stroked to climax as I fantasize about slow hot sex with you. So amazing hot

This post was edited

Oh for sure your body is so hot and your smile so infectious that it makes my cock jump to attention a d needs to be stroked to climax as I fantasize about slow hot sex with you. So amazing hot

mmmm love that the thoughts of you and others stroking and climaxing as you look and imagine what I would be doing to you. Love your picture too, tell me more.

This post was edited

Surely, you are very very hot and I look forward to knowing you more

This post was edited