Conversion Stories

When and where did you convert? Do you remember the guy? When you found out you were poz, were you scared? Relieved? Excited? Aroused?

This topic was edited
RE:Conversion Stories

I feel quite certain it happened in Maspalomas, Canaray Island where gay sex is performed very openly and mostly raw. I remember I fucked a guy who was just standing there offering his ass. A day or two later I had diarrhea but thought I had eaten something. When I got the bloodtest results I acted very rationally, never thought I would. I was and have been excellently looked after by the healthcare. Soon after I started with treartment I was free of virus and have been since. Considered heathy as long as I take my daily pill.

Would be interesting to read comments from ohers too about this topic.

Have a great weekend!

This post was edited

I'm pretty sure it was my dad's boyfriend and/or my dad who pozzed me back in the 80s. I was really aroused by it and it made me so horny! I have always been more of a bottom but getting pozzed made me want to fuck my cum into every hole I could!

This post was edited

Wow.. thats hot. both taking the poz load, and that it was your Dad and his bf breeding you. ya, probably says a few things about me hehe. I'm not poz, but always bareback (bottom), but have taken poz loads, or at least some I know of.

This post was edited

I was pozzed at a bareback gangbang by a big dicked man, huge mushroom head. he was maybe 6th or 7th in line with me in the sling, popped the head in and started fucking, leaned over to me and said he was toxic as hell, did I want it. I sid Fuck yeah. I had been trying to become pox for several years, taking hundreds of loads. when I found out, I was very relieved and excited, am pretty sure it was him because most of the other poz guys there were undetectable.

This post was edited

Wow, thats fucking hot! So glad you finally got what you wanted after chasing it for so long. Thanks so much for sharing your experience as well as that photo showing your handsome face and gorgeous hard cock!

This post was edited

wow, glad you liked the story. Yes, I had been chasing it for a few years. By the way, the pic is of the guy who pozzed me, not myself. Have gone toxic a few times to seed buddies I know who wanted it as well and was glad to oblige them. Still gangbanging strong here too.

This post was edited