Rest stop blow jobs!

I have recently started stopping at rest areas looking to give blow jobs. Love the feel of a throbbing cock in my mouth!

This topic was edited
RE:Rest stop blow jobs!

I did it for years and years, but there are not too many places - good rest areas - in North Georgia any more.
I can tell you that it is a wonderful sport. I often sucked up to 7 or 8 guys at one time some nights back in the 1980's. I had a number of regulars too! Guys who wanted to share a load of hot semen and wanted to be blown in a certain way that I understood. I still dream about all that hot cum spurting from those big hard penises! I wish you luck and I hope you will tell us more about your exploits!

This post was edited

I love being in a rest area where I know there is Male Male sex happening. I am a trucker always looking for a new friend to have fun with. I sit in my cab at the rest area naked hoping for chance to have some fun with a man. It's very exciting when I get approached. Message me if you want ya never know where I will be.

This post was edited

I have recently started stopping at rest areas looking to give blow jobs. Love the feel of a throbbing cock in my mouth!

Take me with

This post was edited