Pierced

I now have 8 piercings through my sack including one which has a heavy, 5mm (4g) dumbbell through it. I had tried one right through my left testicle using a very long barbell. Unfortunately it only lasted a few hours as it made my ball ache stopping me from sleeping. I also put one through the middle of my sack - front to back between my balls. It had to come out when it got infected 3 weeks later. Neither of those two are recommended.

This topic was edited
RE:Pierced

Would love to see a pic of all your piercings... thanks very much for posting!

This post was edited

Here is one I took on an airplane

This post was edited

that should set off all the alarms and they should do a strip search, be something to see they're reaction to all the piercings

This post was edited

That's amazing... how do you get past security metal detectors?? Very interesting.. thanks very much for the pic ollygrumps !!

This post was edited

I set off the airport security alarm roughly one time in two. And then I get a close scan. No strip search - YET. But I can live in hope for one.

This post was edited

Yes, one can only hope...lol I always set off the metal detector, we still haven't figured out why? So I get a pat down which is pretty intimate, the TSA man takes his hand and runs it aroung the inside of my pants which is kind of fun. I was having that done one time and the guy kept moving further and further down into my crotch, and he said "I'm trying to find the waistband of your underwear" and I said "I'm not wearing any" so he moved in very close to me and pulled my jeans waiste out far enough so that he could make sure I was telling the truth... Then he said Ok thank you sir and I said "Oh no, thank you" He smile and turned really red... we had a good laugh!

This post was edited