Palm Springs Sex Party

Hey all! Thought you might want to hear about one of my favorite activities.

Three or four times a year, my partner and I get together with a group of about a dozen guys for a weekend at an all-male clothing optional resort in Palm Springs. Everyone in our group has the following things in common: 1) We live in Southern California, 2) We're in our 40s and 50s, 3) we're on the beefy-to-chubby side of the body type spectrum, 4) we're Poz. One friend calls our little group the "Pozzy Chub Club", lol.

Most of the guys arrive on Friday evening, and on Saturday morning we all go to one of our favorite restaurants for their "bottomless mimosa" brunch. We socialize, joke around, and catch up on what's happened in our lives since the last get-together.

Then we all head on back to the resort. Once we get there, we all strip off, go to the pool area, and get started on a no-holds-barred bareback orgy. We kiss, lick, nibble, bite, suck, rim, fuck and get fucked to our hearts content. Semen spurting everywhere you look. For a cumdump pig bottom like me, it's paradise. One guy is fucking my ass while I rim his boyfriend who sits on my face and tweaks my nipples. I'm sucking a cock, running my tongue under the guy's foreskin, licking his scrotum. The first guy shoots his load in me, pulls out, then another guy standing behind him comes right in, using the first guy's cum dripping out of my ass as lube. In less than an hour I take five Poz loads in my ass and swallow a couple more as guys cum right in my mouth. If there's a heaven on earth, this is it!

Sunday evening, we all check out and drive back home. Full of memories of insanely hot sex and looking forward to the next go-round! Wish every weekend could be this way!

This topic was edited
No replies yet.