needled

Is there anyone out there who sticks needles in their balls or through their scrotum? I have two piercings through my scrotum, both of which I did myself. I also experimented with a piercing through my left testicle. I had to take it out after a few hours because it made my ball ache.

This topic was edited
RE:needled

i want to get a couple piercing in my sack but no way am i going to let crazy me do it

This post was edited

I had to take one of the barbells out of my scrotum as it went wrong. It was a trans-scrotal made with a needle. On looking it up I found that a trans-scrotal is complicated and that method is definitely not recommended. They take a long time to heal if they heal at all and there is a risk of serious infection. It has now healed over.

I still have the one through my lower scrotum at 4mm (6g), my Guiche and my Lorum (and my PA and Pubic and 4 through my nipples)

This post was edited

I often put needles into and through my balls, including through both, but I won't do anything permanent 'cos I like my balls free for other games

This post was edited

I can vouch for that GGT. But your balls weren't that colour the last time I watched (or was it helped) you do it.

This post was edited

Hey, to each his own and I have my share of piercings but I don't think I would receive any fun from that!

Later,

This post was edited

I often put needles into and through my balls,

You've put some through mine too.

This post was edited