Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

New to the group

Hi, I'm new to the group. I was cut at birth, because that's what they did back then. 66 years of exposure has left the skin on the head dry and hard, and I have lost much of the sensitivity in that area. Currently restoring to help regain some of the feeling in the head.

This topic was edited
RE:New to the group

cut too, i've trying restoring too, you really gotta be dedicated to in there are some great forums for restoring and some guys get great result. best idea make it illegal to do till the person who is attached to the cock can make that decision on his own. yeah health issues are a exception but who bets the percentage is so low.

This post was edited