Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Dotted Condom

I always fucked bareback but my partner wanted to fuck me with dotted condom for extra pleasure but I am afrdaing of the dots could harm my anus. Does any one here used DOTTED CONDOM for Ass Fuck.
Please let me know their experience.

This topic was edited
RE:Dotted Condom

A ribbed or bumpy condom is not going to damage your anus, but I'm not sure it is going to add to your pleasure either. Just use lots of lube like usual. It probably has more effect on the sensitive labia and maybe clitoris of a woman. And I can't imagine that it will add much sensitivity for the top either. You could always give it a try and stop if you don't like it.

This post was edited