Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

RE: Totally?

Never totally, but I've just gone further than before and I'm liking the effect! As usual for me, it's not shaving but epilation. So smooth in comparison to ky usual natural or trimmed look.

This post was edited
RE:Totally?

I am smooth from the neck down and wouldn't have it any other way, love the way it looks and the feeling of being smooth is great, come join me anytime door is open

This post was edited
RE:Totally?

Totally from nose down to toes.

This post was edited
RE:Totally?

Totally smooth from neck down except a little on my for arms the rest is totally hair free. I like the fell and look. Nice to see others that do the same. Happy to visit too.

This post was edited
RE:Totally?

Shaved smooth from the neck down - I love the look and feel of being smooth...

This post was edited