ENJOY GIVING HANDJOBS TO OTHERS

Really enjoy being as naked as possible with others, depending of the situation and place, and masturbating someone else. Whether at a home, in a car, in a park, at a rest stop, in a rest room, an adult video store, or wherever possible. What is great about giving a handjob is it can be done in so many places, even if others are around and they can't tell it is happening. Like in a car in a major parking lot with people all around. I enjoy masturbating with others, but really enjoy giving the other person, or persons, a handjob. I like to just have them just lean back and just relax and enjoy themselves. Even better if other people are watching me do it. I enjoy the look on their face as I stroke cock for them. You can tell they are really enjoying it. And when they get close to cumming it is really a turn on to see them lose control and get ready to shoot their cum. And then really nice to see them climax and ejaculate. They shake and move and moan and or shout out that they're cumming. Really great, because I know how good it feels to cum like that. Most guys are really appreciative when they finish too and say thanks. What I like about mutual masturbation, is it's not complicated, and just a fun thing to do, even if straight. Everyone enjoys it. Would like to hear of others stories about their experiences. Not sure how many guys just like getting a handjob or giving handjobs?

This topic was edited
RE: ENJOY GIVING HANDJOBS TO OTHERS

My best time was the dream bath in the bade pool at Spa World in Centreville VA. I was sitting there and a guy sat next to me. He rubbed my leg so reached over and jerked his cock. It was so awesome to be stroking a guys cock with other guys around. Some may have known andmostprobably did not.

This post was edited
RE:ENJOY GIVING HANDJOBS TO OTHERS

I agree. A very fun activity and a good way to bond as men. I do it often and it's fun to feel another hard penis

This post was edited

I love giving and receiving handjobs. I don't do it as often as before. Looking for buddies.

This post was edited

It's great feeling a man's cock growing and stiffening in my hand. I might finish giving him a blow job. Cum tastes good.

This post was edited