Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Does it stay put

Do you have any difficulty getting your foreskin to stay pulled back?
Most of the time mine is just tight enough to stay where I put it. Occasionally in cold weather it may slip down.

This topic was edited
RE: Does it stay put

I do have trouble getting it too stay rolled back sometimes, usually when it is cold like you- he gets a bit small! lol When I am hard its no problem. I love my foreskin, it gives me so much pleasure and allows me to slide into tight places...

This post was edited
RE: Does it stay put

Having examined a few penises closely I think I have found the secret. My penis head is a bit bigger than the shaft, helping my foreskin stay pulled back.

This post was edited
RE: Does it stay put

My foreskinstays retracted until I decide to pull it forward again . Never had any problems .

This post was edited