CORRALEJO

First week new year in Gran Hotel Natura in Corralejo.. Looking for anyone to share nacked time and fun.

This topic was edited
RE:CORRALEJO

I had a brilliant Christmas there. As always my friend and I went naked from the pool bar direct onto the nudist beach. Well, not quite naked, we both wore Santa hats and I had a bushy white beard. We went well down the beach and it was fun letting everyone photograph this naked Santa - Ho Ho Ho. We had a great Christmas feast. Of course everyone dressed up even though it's a nudist resort. Again I went as Santa, and then revealed some festive body paint when shedding the red robe.

This post was edited

Can't make Christmas this year, so it's New Year instead. At Gran Hotel Natura from 27th December 2017 to 3rd January 2018

This post was edited

Same here. Do they make see-through mini kilts? (Ideal for New Year's Eve).

This post was edited

We might meet then - I'm staying from Dec. 18 until Jan 4th :-) - see you :-)

This post was edited

Hi... Nice pictures.
I have read that in the restaurant it is obligatory to go dressed. Can it be a bit daring clothes ?, as erotic, sexy, transparent, etc ... Is a party done at night and naked people?

This post was edited

I was there last Christmas, dressed as Father Christmas. This year my friend and I will be there for the New Year, arriving tomorrow lunchtime.

This post was edited