Massage

Had my first male massage about a week ago as i layed getting my back hips and legs massaged my butt got some attention as he pressed his oily fingers aroung my opening I felt myself begin to swell as I never had before he put his swollen manhood in between the cheeks of my ass and whispered he NEEDED to Fuck me I alowed him to as he thrust in and out of me I had and orgasm beyond compare

This topic was edited
RE: Massage

I really enjoy having a bath with another guy then once we are all relaxed and cleanI enjoy giving an intimate sensual massage , I always get horny giving them and reallyenjoy exploring another guys body with my hands , it's a great way to discover what gets him sexually aroused , and I always find that the sex later on is somuch more heightened by massage and the foreplay

This post was edited
RE:Massage

mmm yes gay sex is amazing and having a beautiful hard cock up your bum is wonderful!

This post was edited

mmm yes gay sex is amazing and having a beautiful hard cock up your bum is wonderful!

This post was edited

I have a guy in Phoenix that gives the best massage. He is a professional. Oh he starts with you on your stomach relaxing you then gets you to flip over. I am all ready hard, because I know what iscuming . Its Me!! He oils my body and turns a hot fan that blows on my body. He spreads my legs and gets between them. I lift my knees some so he can get to my boi hole. I have been here before! He starts to sucks my cock and slides a finger in my hole. Oh its nice to have a massage oh my. When I do cum he swallows my load and pushes in my hole . Oh do I cum!!! Then to make things even better he massages my body. Then flips me over to do my back. At the end I get dressed, he brings some tea and cookies. Oh its the best massage

This post was edited

I do get Phoenix and would love to know who and where to get in touch. I have never had one but want to
please let me know

This post was edited

Tom, great story. That was quite a nice session for a first-time M2M experience. Usually the first time is sort of quick and furtive. No wonder you were jerking to it for a while afterward.

This post was edited

I need to find a good masseuse and have a full massage and some sex...

This post was edited