Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

New and better group!!!

This group has died. No moderators to post it's members pictures! Come to my new group "Close to the Lens". I will post your genital photos.

This topic was edited
RE: New and better group!!!

I tried to check out the new group, but it doesn't show up on search. I tried the words "close" and "lens."

This post was edited
RE: New and better group!!!

Ignore what I posted 3 days ago. Today, search will take you to the new group. The new group is off to an excellent start, with people joining and with photos submitted.

This post was edited