Spreading Seed

We have a special gift as Naked guys in this group who are undetectable HIV positive. Naked and Bareback is best! And Cum belongs inside hole. Spread your HIV seed in every hole!
Gary in LA

This topic was edited
RE: Spreading Seed

We have a special gift as Naked guys in this group who are undetectable HIV positive. Naked and Bareback is best! And Cum belongs inside hole. Spread your HIV seed in every hole!Gary in LAFollow up guys, comment, let's get some activity - and a lot of additional members.

This post was edited
RE: Spreading Seed

We have a special gift as Naked guys in this group who are undetectable HIV positive. Naked and Bareback is best! And Cum belongs inside hole. Spread your HIV seed in every hole!Gary in LASpread, not only the seed but this group for more members and activity.

This post was edited
RE:Spreading Seed

When I pozzed it made me incredibly horny and although a bottom I wanted to bare fuck every guy I saw and spread the HIV. It was like a mania

This post was edited

I very much agree. Am neg but crave all seed in my holes.

This post was edited

Very hot.

This post was edited

Yes, this thread is getting me rock-hard. And eager for more poz cum in my hole!

This post was edited

We're approaching 200 here, spread the word and ask your friends to join!

Please keep on posting juicy stuff!

This post was edited

Mike in Chattanooga TN I am on a no med cycle 4 years on meds 3 off to spread my seed I prefer a 17 - 21 yo that I can fuck regularly and know that he isn't getting tested I know that I've pozzed 14 guys and love doing it!

This post was edited

Mike in Chattanooga TN I am on a no med cycle 4 years on meds 3 off to spread my seed I prefer a 17 - 21 yo that I can fuck regularly and know that he isn't getting tested I know that I've pozzed 14 guys and love doing it!

Mike you are a hero! I love guys who spread the virus. It is always a huge turn-on to hear from guys like you! I myself seem to be immun. I have visited so many bareback parties, fucked raw only for decades, but each test was neg. So I gave up testing 3 or 4 years ago. One of the reasons might be, that Im mostly top. It would makes me proud to have it and to spread it. Its probably like "impregnate" a guy. Today I just enjoy the fucking without barriers and dont care about HIV or STDs.

This post was edited

Thanks man I appreciate the encouragement and I support your cock as well

This post was edited