Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Decending trousers
I've done this dare. I wear trousers which are one size too big with no belt and no underwear. A few things in the pockets help - maybe a wallet, loose change, keys and a mobile phone (cell phone), just to add a little weight. Then I go out shopping, to the pub or whatever. They start sliding down the belly. I feel the waistband edging it's way down my hips and buttocks with every step I take. Then suddenly and without warning they drop to the floor exposing everything. Clearly they are best worn with a sort shirt and jumper so my top does not hide anything.



