Fucking activity

I'm being barebacked all the time by beautiful young Balinese/other Asians and just love it

This topic was edited
RE: Fucking activity

I'm being barebacked all the time by beautiful young Balinese/other Asians and just love itHey everyone. Glad to join and be a part of the group. I have to agree fucking bareback overseas is just the best thing ever. So many unknowns and so much risk, i love it. Such a huge turn on and im proud to be HIV. Love sharing.

This post was edited

I'm being barebacked all the time by beautiful young Balinese/other Asians and just love itHey everyone. Glad to join and be a part of the group. I have to agree fucking bareback overseas is just the best thing ever. So many unknowns and so much risk, i love it. Such a huge turn on and im proud to be HIV. Love sharing.
Only now did I read the post and so happy about you joining the group. Let's hope other young guys do too. At the moment I can only have fantacies about you barebacking me too and filling me with your hot load! I believe we share the same attitude towards sex....

This post was edited

since 2006 no condoms anymore and i'm still negGreat, all experiences are welcum!

This post was edited
RE:Fucking activity

I haven't used condoms in years and love the thrill of barebacking strange women. I'm still negative but am addicted to the std risk. I haven't fucked known poz pussy, but it would be mind-blowing

This post was edited
RE:Fucking activity

I'm being barebacked all the time by beautiful young Balinese/other Asians and just love itAs an asian i can agree we do love it. Bareback is way more fun and feels better and the risk is part of the huge turn on.

I know I would like to fuck an be fucked by a Asian again. Had one bareback me at a club. He came inside me then started again a fucked me till he had cum inside me again. Was so hot an he was was big

This post was edited

and very happy to have you here. Feel free to post and also suggest friends to join!

Let's make the group really HOT!!!

This post was edited