RE: Do you shave your balls?

Hi Well each to their own, although some smoothies seem to think there is something wrong with us hairy guys. Thata the way we are made and i like it like that, whether you are hairy like me of naturally smooth.

This post was edited

Yes shave the balls and any stray ones off the shaft, warring ball weights or cock rings makes it easier. Plus love to play with them smooth and nice when they arebeing sucked on or licked.I am the same way!

This post was edited

I do yes. I shave them most, if not every, day. I'm smooth above my penis so I think it would look odd with hairy balls.
Would love to hear a woman's perspective on smooth versus hairy balls.

This post was edited

Yes, I sure do shave my balls. About once a week. The hair on them is so dense and long that it gets pulled when I wear pants.

This post was edited

I like the way mine look when wearing a cock ring. There is a photo at my profile.

This post was edited

trim them down mostly. sometimes i'll use nair on them, but i like a little hair on them. have a full bush now, so a little hair on the balls looks better with that. used to keep all of it smooth though, but don't think i'll be doing that again.

This post was edited

I shave them a couple of times per week. There's nothing better for me than having a guy shoot his load all over my smooth balls, and then rub it all over and massage my hole with his cum...

This post was edited

I was a ball shaver for many years, now I have them waxed instead.

This post was edited

Yes I do

This post was edited

An then I shave my friend Woman's and Man'ss

This post was edited