Do you shave your balls?

I am a smoothie and shave mine every other day. How about you?

This topic was edited
RE: Do you shave your balls?

Nope. Never ever. I like being a hairy beast and the guys I play with seem to like me that way too!

This post was edited

yes I love being my cock & balls shaved I hate hair feels so much better smooth

This post was edited

yes I love being my cock & balls shaved I hate hair feels so much better smoothSame here! Love the feel of smooth skin.

This post was edited

Yup, been shaving for many years, bush is trimmed too way back . Makes it all easier to wear gear and no picking hairs from the teeth.

This post was edited

I shave them sometimes and I love the soft velvety way they look and feel. So sensitive. But I love body hair too and since the hair on my balls is not real curly I like the way my balls look with it trimmed short. So I use a beard trimmer on them every couple of weeks. I like them with short hair. I only trim my pubes a bit and have never shaved there nor do I ever want to.

This post was edited

I used to shave them, and a lot of other parts. Now I have the hairs brutally ripped out with periodic waxing. The lady has to hold my sack with one hand as she pulls away the wax with all the hairs embedded in it. It takes her a while to work all the way round my sack.

This post was edited

I am shaved from the neck down. Not one hair to be found!

This post was edited

Yes shave the balls and any stray ones off the shaft, warring ball
weights or cock rings makes it easier. Plus love to play with
them smooth and nice when they arebeing sucked on or
licked.The rest of my body is very hairy and would never get finished shaving, I do love body hair on men but as some said smoothies are ok as well, nice we have a choice.

This post was edited

I can't believe how many guys shave. Too much time and work! I hate shaving my face enough as it is. I can't imagine spending even more time shaving other things.

This post was edited

I am a smoothie and shave mine every other day. How about you?I shave my whole body except the top of my head. That is the only place you will find hair on me. I hate the look and feel of body hair!!

This post was edited