undetectable HIV poz

This is not a public group so feel free to be as juicy as you like. Be horny and share!

This topic was edited
RE: undetectable HIV poz

I'm old enough that I started fucking and getting fucked before anyone knew about AIDS and HIV. After many years of being careful, I found out that I was positive about 10 years ago. I had gradually given in to my need to get fucked bareback, and eventually let anyone who wanted to, fuck me rawand cum in me. It was such a turn-on to betaking cock and cum in my ass again, that I couldn't hold back for long.I remember one older, very hot guy who came in my ass, which I hadn't agreed to, and after he'd shot a major load up in me he said, "I thought you'd want it". He was so right - he knew exactly what I needed.Once I found out that I was poz, I started to have wild, crazy sex like I did when I was younger. Five guys at a partyfucked me and came in my ass, one after another. At another party I was getting fucked (raw)on my hands and knees on the lawn when a guy came up and stuck his hard cock in my mouth. I sucked him until the guy fucking me came, then he moved behind me and bred my ass after the first guy pulled out. After he shot he walked away and I never even saw his face. Great fuck, too.After so many years of not fucking, or using rubbers, I love having men breed my ass. Undetectable, and I actually prefer to have poz men give me their cum. I love to have sex with men that I've just met - like animals. Sex is fun again, without any guilt or worries. Especially love having men who are my age or older breed me, and I know I've been fucked good when the cum is running down my legs. I worship cock and cum, and I can't get enough. Still trying new things, and looking forward to as many men as I can take on. I still love to suck cock, and I'll take cum anyway I can get it, but for me, nothing beats taking loads of hot, poz cum deep up my ass.

This post was edited

I'm old enough that I started fucking and getting fucked before anyone knew about AIDS and HIV. After many years of being careful, I found out that I was positive about 10 years ago. I had gradually given in to my need to get fucked bareback, and eventually let anyone who wanted to, fuck me rawand cum in me. It was such a turn-on to betaking cock and cum in my ass again, that I couldn't hold back for long.I remember one older, very hot guy who came in my ass, which I hadn't agreed to, and after he'd shot a major load up in me he said, "I thought you'd want it". He was so right - he knew exactly what I needed.Once I found out that I was poz, I started to have wild, crazy sex like I did when I was younger. Five guys at a partyfucked me and came in my ass, one after another. At another party I was getting fucked (raw)on my hands and knees on the lawn when a guy came up and stuck his hard cock in my mouth. I sucked him until the guy fucking me came, then he moved behind me and bred my ass after the first guy pulled out. After he shot he walked away and I never even saw his face. Great fuck, too.After so many years of not fucking, or using rubbers, I love having men breed my ass. Undetectable, and I actually prefer to have poz men give me their cum. I love to have sex with men that I've just met - like animals. Sex is fun again, without any guilt or worries. Especially love having men who are my age or older breed me, and I know I've been fucked good when the cum is running down my legs. I worship cock and cum, and I can't get enough. Still trying new things, and looking forward to as many men as I can take on. I still love to suck cock, and I'll take cum anyway I can get it, but for me, nothing beats taking loads of hot, poz cum deep up my ass.

This post was edited

I'm old enough that I started fucking and getting fucked before anyone knew about AIDS and HIV. After many years of being careful, I found out that I was positive about 10 years ago. I had gradually given in to my need to get fucked bareback, and eventually let anyone who wanted to, fuck me rawand cum in me. It was such a turn-on to betaking cock and cum in my ass again, that I couldn't hold back for long.I remember one older, very hot guy who came in my ass, which I hadn't agreed to, and after he'd shot a major load up in me he said, "I thought you'd want it". He was so right - he knew exactly what I needed.Once I found out that I was poz, I started to have wild, crazy sex like I did when I was younger. Five guys at a partyfucked me and came in my ass, one after another. At another party I was getting fucked (raw)on my hands and knees on the lawn when a guy came up and stuck his hard cock in my mouth. I sucked him until the guy fucking me came, then he moved behind me and bred my ass after the first guy pulled out. After he shot he walked away and I never even saw his face. Great fuck, too.After so many years of not fucking, or using rubbers, I love having men breed my ass. Undetectable, and I actually prefer to have poz men give me their cum. I love to have sex with men that I've just met - like animals. Sex is fun again, without any guilt or worries. Especially love having men who are my age or older breed me, and I know I've been fucked good when the cum is running down my legs. I worship cock and cum, and I can't get enough. Still trying new things, and looking forward to as many men as I can take on. I still love to suck cock, and I'll take cum anyway I can get it, but for me, nothing beats taking loads of hot, poz cum deep up my ass.What a fab story, just love reading it and please.... try to promote the group! We're so many gays and bisex here who love fucking and gettring fucked bareback. I'm sure you had great experiances, just as I had now, recently in Bali, having sex almost every day, some times several times a day and mostly bareback. The guys gave me their load - and sucked mine. So - keep going!!!

This post was edited

I understand the feeling you get when a poz guy especially a guy off meds cums in your hole I intentionally got pozzed at 17 by a 38 yo neo nazi

This post was edited