RE:Share ur anal pleaure here

I like anal beads too

This post was edited

or anal chains...

This post was edited

I'm also happy about Christmas presents...

This post was edited

a good plug is always good for an anal slut.

This post was edited

I do enjoy a penis going into me -- especially outdoors

This post was edited

I do enjoy a penis going into me -- especially outdoors

Nothing better than having the real thing!

This post was edited

I agree and more than one is even better

This post was edited

Mmmmm love this topic. I soooo enjoy anal pleasure. I have used dildoes, beads, plugs and prostrate plugs. Also had the real thing many times. One particular fun time is when I wore my anal beads to my massage. As I laid on the table waiting for the massage, I adjusted the beads to go in further. As she came in the room, she patted my ass and we exchanged pleasantries as she asked how I wanted my massage. I told her light touching. She smiled and giggled as she gently ran her fingers from my shoulders down to my calves. On the way up my body, she stopped at my ass and began fluttering her fingers on my ass and I moaned oooh yea. She took the hint as I spread my legs a bit and she went towards my anus. Well when she got there she gasped and groans asked me who these were when she found the beads sticking out my ass. I just said I like wearing beads and plugs and she said so does she and then flicked the beads with her finger. The vibration was awesome and I said to her that feels real good. She then asked me to get on my knees and arms and she began caressing around my beads and flicks them at times. Then she did something I didnt expect. She grabbed the beads and began pushing and pulling them in and out my ass. Literally fucking me with my beads! WOW what a feeling! She did this for a couple minutes and then removed them from me verrrrry slowly and replaced them in me again. I didnt think I could get any better and then she plunged them all the way in and took them out again and then used her finger to massage my prostrate. OMG this was fn awesome as I shot a huge load while she was doing this. Needless to say I tipped her verrry generously. Best massage ever!

This post was edited