Calling for all cum lovers and givers around Lancaster, Pa

I would love to meet up with any other cum lovers or cum shooters around Lancaster, PA.
I was turned into a personal cock sucker and cum slut when I live out west. I met a young Asian guy, 25 yr old, who wanted a no strings blow job. We met up, connected, and I sucked him off. After meeting we left for my place, once inside the door he got naked, I sucked his cock and balls, he shot an amazing load down my throat, he dressed and left. Then low and behold he called me the next day and asked if I would suck him off again. Duh of course I did ;-) Then the following day, now 3 days in a row he called and stopped by, he filled my throat with his sweet cum again but alas after 5+ years of him stopping by my place 3-4 times a week, so I could pleasure his steel hard cock and overflowing balls, I moved back to PA and have yet, after almost 4 years, found a way to fulfil my cum cravings. I'd love to once again be someone's personal cock sucker or possibly even find a group of regular guys or even some sexy couples to give me facials, cum all over me, cum down my throat, let me eat cream pies from sweet pussies, or??? Let's get together and figure something out!

This topic was edited
RE:Calling for all cum lovers and givers around Lancaster, Pa

hot encounter I have no problem being the cock sucker to others without them reciprocating , my bf and I have a friend that comes over he will join us getting nude he will even frot but yet to suck either one of us. we on the other hand will suck him and I think where I learn and accepted that there no need for others to reciprocate . at camp often walking the trail or my preference the outdoor shower I will take a cock and suck it some I know some strangers - those are exciting encounters.

This post was edited