Greetings

I come to your place and you open the door naked. I enter, close the door, and put a blindfold on you. You won't be able to see where I will touch you next. I cup your balls gently in my hand and your cock starts to twitch and grow. I play lightly with your nipples. I take off my clothes and stand behind you so you can feel my hardon against your ass. Reach around to stroke you more. Speed up my frot in back and my stroke in front. I may cum first on your back and then come around again to take your load on my face.

This topic was edited
RE:Greetings

hopefully while your behind me and instead of unloading your cum on my back you bend me over a fuck me till you unload in my hole. and yes play with my cock while you fuck me I'll enjoy that too. or after you blindfold me your friend can cum in and you two can spit roast me.

This post was edited
RE:Greetings

hopefully while your behind me and instead of unloading your cum on my back you bend me over a fuck me till you unload in my hole. and yes play with my cock while you fuck me I'll enjoy that too. or after you blindfold me your friend can cum in and you two can spit roast me.

Thar's how I would prefer t!!

This post was edited