I love sitting with my legs spread WIDE open!

I love the sexiness of sitting with my legs spread and I adore the feel of sun or a breeze in my pussy. I enjoy others looking while I sit relaxed allowing my beautiful pussy to be seen and enjoyed by others.

This topic was edited
RE:I love sitting with my legs spread WIDE open!

I love the sexiness of sitting with my legs spread and I adore the feel of sun or a breeze in my pussy. I enjoy others looking while I sit relaxed allowing my beautiful pussy to be seen and enjoyed by others.

Please upload a photo or two to the group media page so we can ALL enjoy the view of your sexy pussy.

This post was edited

Of course I love looking at a beautiful pussy but also love the feel of a nice breeze and the sun on my cock while sitting outside. I always welcome other to take in the sights of my cock. Guessing that I am a bit of a show off. LOL

This post was edited

My wife discovered the joy of tanning wide open a few years back at a nudist venue. I managed to convince her to give it a try while no one else was around. And she ended up loving the feeling of her pussy being opened up, and the breeze hitting her clit. For me, it was a wonderful sight!

At our resort, we are very social; and even though we have friends who are comfortable being wide open around each other, my wife is still shy about people being able to see her open pussy up close. But when we have "private time" away from the crowd, she doesn't miss the opportunity to spread out. If people walk by, she doesn't care as much as she used to.

This weekend we're going to the resort, with some "private time" on the schedule. And we both know what that means. Spreading out!

This post was edited

My wife loves to sunbathe nude at our nudist club, but she is usually modest when it comes to spreading her legs wide open. That wouldn't be proper nudist etiquette. But what she will do is to position her chair facing me so as to give me a very nice view of her pussy. She likes to tease me that way.

This post was edited

That wouldn't be proper nudist etiquette.

In the beginning, I've wondered why there were so many more women sunbathing legs open at my current resort than any other resort I've been to. And I think my resort being nude-mandatory has something to do with it.

Almost everyone there is going to be fully naked, all day. Not only that, but my resort offers a lot of activities; for example paddle-boarding and co-ed Yoga. So participating women - especially the "regulars" - are going to get used to being "exposed"; even if inadvertently. And the more frequently they end up exposed; the more natural it's going to feel. Not only that, but seeing other women sunbathing open-legged will often make them feel like: "Oh it's allowed? Well heck why not?" Of course, everyone has their own level of modesty, so it's certainly not going to be for everyone.

My wife started out fairly prude. But being around uninhibited women, and enjoying activities where she would invariably end up exposed, caused her to start being relaxed about it. Unlike my ex, she's still not going to sit wide open right in front of other people; she prefers to do it facing away from the crowd. But she's still come a long way.

This post was edited

I've wondered why there were so many more women sunbathing legs open at my current resort..I think my resort being nude-mandatory has something to do with it...Almost everyone there is going to be fully naked, all day. Not only that, but my resort offers a lot of activities; for example paddle-boarding and co-ed Yoga...My wife started out fairly prude. ..she's still not going to sit wide open right in front of other people; she prefers to do it facing away from the crowd. But she's still come a long way.

Coed naked Yoga sounds like fun! Of course, there are going to be some positions where you wife's legs are going to be spread apart as she works on her stretching and flexibility. Hopefully, she'll do that facing other people. No doubt, if I were in that class with her, I would have difficulty concentrating. LOL

This post was edited

Ha! Unfortunately, I still haven't managed to get my wife to participate in the Yoga sessions. She'll glance over at it, see women with their ass in the air and legs open doing "Up Dog", and she'll be like "nope!" It's still too much exposure for her.

Which makes little sense since she'll paddle-board naked with her legs open and fully exposed. So that's modest but not "Up Dog"?! But I get it; that would mean her asshole is also exposed; not just her labia. Too many holes visible lmao!

But last weekend, she did sunbathe in a "45 degree half spread"; one leg straight, and the other bent at the knee off to the side. Pussy still clearly visible; so good enough lol! We were off to the side of the lake spending alone time.

This post was edited