RE:Love Showing the wife

One a side-note, I hope us spitballing about women's brains and nudity isn't ruining the thread for others. But then again anyone is welcome to join in!

I'm not so sure about your wife's self-consciousness being on pause. It would be just the opposite. Her self-consciousness would have been enhanced, contributing to wanting to show herself.

Very good point. Even if my wife initially only felt some sense of "discomfort" to the fact that the women she was talking to were naked in front of her, while she was effectively "hiding" from them; the decision to join them and feel more "accepted" by them was certainly a "conscious one." The same when she decided to walk out on the patio where she knew everyone would see her naked. She was purposefully demonstrating that she was no longer hiding her naked body. Makes sense; even if it's still speculation.
I've actually had to speculate a lot on my ex's naked behavior - because she was never really transparent about any of it. When she started dabbling in exhibitionism, she always pulled the "plausible deniability card." "Oh...I wasn't even aware..." Ok, you weren't aware your legs were wide open while laying right on front of the pool. Sure..." Perhaps she was in denial...

My current wife is much more open about her feelings; which can be a good or bad thing lol! I've actually asked her about her shaven pussy being seen, and her response is always candid. "Sure...when I'm paddle-boarding naked of course I know people are going to see me completely exposed! By the way, how does my pussy look with my legs open?!" And from a candaulist perspective, that's much more exciting than constant denial.

This post was edited

I love pleasing and I'm always wanting to show my wife's body she gets off more when people watch her but she cums several times when I get a friend to help me give her double anal I'm a freak in the bed too

This post was edited

I go commando, but my wife is very vanilla. What a thrill it is when I get a glimpse of commando women, especially wives. Would be more fun to have some "show and tell" across the room. Or to be able to write her a note or more. Join a chat and a coffee and a finger or a grope under teh table by each of us, lol. I could write a story. I do this for fun, if you want me to.

This post was edited

I am very fortunate that my wife likes to be seen. When we first got married, we used to visit a nudist club that was rustic. We would sunbathe nude on the grass and go swimming in the pond. When my wife laid on her stomach the men got to see her sexy ass and, when she was on her back, they got to see her breasts and pussy. She was discreet, not deliberately acting in a sexually suggestive manner. She was 25 and had curves in all the right places. I remember one time when the owner's friend showed up at the club. He wasn't a nudist and he gawked at my wife. I didn't like that because he was rude. The owner's wife actually came up to me later because she knew that I was angry. She said that I shouldn't blame the friend for looking at my wife because she did look so nice. I guess my wife did look very tempting. Later on, I learned to enjoy the situation of another man seeing her naked or almost naked as long as the situation was safe and the person was respectful.

This post was edited

A few weeks ago my wife and I were at our resort; and at the end of the day my wife noticed some friends of ours, whom we hadn't had the opportunity to hang out with that day, swimming in the pool. So she decided to go have a chat with them before they left. She didn't want to get in the pool right away, so she decided to stand on the edge while chatting with them. Her legs were slightly apart, "presenting" a full view of her bald vulva from above to our friends and other people in the pool. I was sitting on a lounge chair nearby, observing the scene unfold. Looking at the males in the pool, I could see them furtively glancing up at her bald pussy towering above them. And it put a smile on my face. I thought: "What a great view they're having!" Eventually she decided to step down into the pool to join them for a swim; but it was clear that the moments she'd spent standing naked and fully exposed had made an impression!

My wife doesn't have many of these moments of complete uninhibition; at least not as often as some of our female friends and acquaintances. Which I guess, in a way, makes it more special. It's not always "clear cut" why she does it. Sometimes she's "showing off" her confidence being seen naked; and sometimes she's just so comfortable in that moment that she'd completely oblivious to how exposed she happens to be. When it comes to our friends though, she feels they've all seen her completely exposed at some point anyway; and since they've proven to be respectful: "what's the point in being coy?!" And of course, I love it when it happens.
I do sometimes wish she could be even less uninhibited; like one of our friends who just loves to hang out completely exposed - most of the time. But seeing her pussy has become "uneventful"; even if still enjoyable. Seeing my wife exposed is still an "event" because it's infrequent; and seeing how people react to it is still very "special."

This post was edited

my wife...didn't want to get in the pool right away, so she decided to stand on the edge while chatting with them..."presenting" a full view of her bald vulva from above to our friends... it put a smile on my face. I thought: "What a great view they're having!"...My wife doesn't have many of these moments of complete uninhibition; ... Sometimes she's "showing off" her confidence being seen naked; and sometimes she's just so comfortable in that moment that she'd completely oblivious to how exposed she happens to be...

I enjoyed reading your comment. You felt so much pleasure when your wife stood on the edge of the pool, allowing your friends to have a nice view of her bald vulva. I think you may be right that she was so comfortable in the moment that she was completely oblivious to how exposed she happened to be. Either that, or she was aware but confident enough to stay the way she was. Although I'm sure that the males in the pool were trying to be respectful to your wife, they couldn't help but to glance at her vulva given the way that she was standing there. They must have enjoyed the view. I know that I would have.

My wife has been that way too at our nudist club. She may be showing herself in a very revealing way without realizing the effect that she is having on a person. I think she is so comfortable being nude that she sometimes forgets that. It is the innocent nature of what she is doing that makes it so sexy.

I know what you mean when you say that sometimes you wish that your wife would be even more uninhibited. I sometimes wish that my wife would be more deliberate. For example, if she's sitting at the pool at our nudist club and chatting with a male friend, she could position herself in a more revealing way. She could give him a nice view of her pussy and breasts by turning her chair facing him, but still appear innocent. I like the idea that the person would get a bit teased by looking at her. I think that's mostly harmless.

My wife tended to behave the most uninhibitedly when we were at the dances. We liked to dance nude together. She would also dance with other men, but if it was a slow dance and the person was naked, she would usually at least wear some item of clothing around her waist. I remember one time when she danced with a male friend and they were both completely nude. That was very uncharacteristic for her. He was a good friend so no problem, but he did end up getting an erection.

This post was edited